Gruia Stoica’s Grampet gains control of 74 pct of Polisano Pharmaceuticals

The Grampet group, the largest railway group and private logistic operator in Romania and Southeastern Europe, controlled by businessman Griuia Stoica, has increased its stake in Polisano Pharmaceuticals in Sibiu from 20 to 74 percent. “The investment comes after two consecutive acquisitions of minority holdings over the past year, when we better understood the needs and development potential of this plant. So I got the confirmation that the initial decision to take over one of the best known brands in the Romanian pharmacy industry and to lead it to the next level of development was right,” says Gruia Stoica, president of Grampet Group, quoted by Business-Review.eu.

The structure of the new shareholders is 74 percent Grampet Group, the remaining 26 percent being held by the Muntean family and the lawyer Remus Borza. The management team remains unchanged, benefiting from the confidence of the shareholders that they have the ability and know-how to meet their established business goals.

”We are preparing the launch of the first line of solid oncology drug production in the first half of next year, following an investment of EUR 25 million for a capacity of approximately 10 million therapeutic units per year. At the same time, by the end of 2019, preparations will be completed for production on injectable liquid oncology lines existing in the factory in Sibiu”, added Gruia Stoica.

Read more HERE

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

four × four =